Thursday 21 January 2010

Important Announcement!


Okay, so let me tell you what's going on with this blog at the moment: not much. And I'm sorry for that, but a lot of things have come in between and I've had to focus on other things for a while.

HOWEVER, I've got BIG plans for this thing! By the end of January, I'll be getting back to business and get the Rubberband back to what it was last spring. It's going to be taken to a whole other level in many aspects. I will be working on a new design during the spring; get a proper domain going; improve the content, hopefully with some interviews and such; and a Twitter feed has been set up, but not yet officially started off - find it here.

To make it a bit simple: I'm gonna to make this into a brand! It's going to be a platform for Hip hop music, for the (future) packed with action empire, for you and for me. And hopefully, when we've reached that far, others will be able to join and team up.

For now, enjoy this:

Jay-Z - On to the next (feat. Swizz Beatz)



Dizzee Rascal - Dance wiv' me



Akon & David Guetta - Sexy Bitch (Littles The General Remix)



Maskinen - Bränner



No comments: